NeoData Update Instructions
** These instructions assume you have NeoData in a shared folder on a server, and each workstation has a shortcut **
If you are not using this deployment method your instructions may vary.
- Find your current version numbers for both NeoData and the HL7 Interface. For NeoData it is available in Help -> About. For the Interface it is in the bottom right corner of the server manager. While you’re there check compatibility with NNM and the HL7 Interface to see if those need updated as well.
- Go to our Updates page and download the latest version of both products.
- Back up your SQL Server Database. Back up your application folder (the shared folder).
- Run the NeoData Updater from any PC or server that has access to the shared folder.
- It will first prompt for the update password; if you do not have this password please contact Isoprime Technical Support.
- Next it will prompt for the shared folder, and overwrite the files in there with the newest version.
- Launch NeoData. You will be prompted again for the update password.
- Once the database updates are complete, NeoData is up to date and ready to use.
These instructions are for updating the HL7 Interface. You should have already updated NeoData.
- Go to our Updates page and download the latest version (if you didn’t already as part of your NeoData update)
- Back up your SQL Server Database (if you didn’t already as part of your NeoData update)
- Run the HL7 Interface Updater from the Interface Server
- It will first prompt for the update password; this is the same as it is for NeoData. If you do not have this password please contact Isoprime Technical Support.
- Next it will prompt for the installation folder for the existing interface.
- Once complete, Launch the Interface Manager.
- Validate: If the bottom-left corner of the interface manager does not indicate the Windows Service is Running please start it.